Rich Enterprises, Inc.
Providing Lead Generation and Sales Appointment Services throughout the US and Canada
Our services are vital to growing companies - just like yours.
Our lead generation services will take your business to the next level.
Lead generation will fuel your business growth
- Bring in new qualified sales leads
- Provide you with the opportunity to present to new prospects
- Allow you to educate them about what you do and how you can help
- Start to develop new relationships and build rapport
- Convert new leads into clients over time
- Ultimately, increase your revenues and grow your business
The real question is not whether your business can benefit from new qualified sales leads, but determining the best method to acquire new sales leads and appointments. Outsourcing your lead generation efforts can be a cost effective alternative to adding new staff and overhead while accomplishing the same goal.
Lead generation is a process that yields results.
A strong Lead Generation program determines whether your business has the needed revenue to survive or sustain company growth. Our lead generation services are vital to growing companies - just like yours. Outsourcing your B2B cold calling campaigns will take your business to the next level with new sales leads and qualified sales appointments.
Rich Enterprises, Inc. offers B2B lead generation services and we specialize in utilizing B2B telemarketing to gather and qualify business leads. Our lead generation services allow our staff to locate potential clients for you by setting leads or appointments. We assist our clients in building their sales pipeline and ultimately increasing their monthly sales and revenues.
Lead generation is the process for obtaining new sales leads. A sales lead is simply a prospect or business that is interested (or at least open) to learning more about your products or services. Sales leads are generally qualified based upon a specific set of parameters that indicate if the prospect is likely to need your services or products. Lead generation can be accomplished by telemarketing, direct mail, or internet marketing. Rich Enterprises World Wide specializes in telemarketing and lead generation services so that our clients can obtain new leads.
The Lead Generation Cycle
As you begin to develop new relationships, there is a process for converting that contact to a sale. The sales cycle involves:
- Prospect – Every lead generation campaign begins by determining what criteria makes a company likely to buy from you. A prospect list generally starts with businesses within your service area, specific types of businesses (such as attorneys, auto mechanics, banks, etc.), and a specific business size (such as 20-49 employees).
- Qualify – The next step is to qualify those prospects. We will reach out to them via phone, find the decision maker, determine their level of interest, and ask a few questions to see if they might be a good fit for you based upon qualifying questions.
- New Lead - If the prospect is qualified, we have a new lead for you. Typically, we would set an appointment for you or someone on your sales team to meet with them.
- Connect – When you conduct the appointment, your goal should be to establish a real connection with them by learning more about their needs and showing them how you can meet that need.
- Sales – If you can build rapport and close the sale, you have the opportunity to build your client base and increase your revenues.
Working with the right company ensures maximum success rates and you will want to choose the company with the right experience. Rich Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1999 on the premise that businesses must not only maintain, but must always seek new revenues and opportunities in order to succeed.
Sales & Marketing Resources Today
- Like us on Facebook
- See our tweets on Twitter
- Watch our YouTube videos
- Review our case studies
- Read our sales eBook
- Question and answer videos
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Join our Google Plus circles
- Get help with team training
- Learn about Rich Enterprises
- View frequently asked questions