Rich Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1999 on the premise that businesses must not only maintain, but must always seek new revenues and opportunities in order to succeed. We certainly look forward to answering your questions and meeting your outsourcing needs.
We have over 16 years of experience and are considered to be leaders within the marketing industry. Our team is well versed in the following critical areas:
- Contact list and target markets
- Reaching the correct contact
- Scripting and cold calling techniques
- Overcoming obstacles with strong rebuttals
- Utilizing and distributing marketing collateral
- Managing sales programs and sales staff
- Marketing programs including cold calling, lead generation, and appointment setting
Notable accomplishments for Rich Enterprises, Inc.:
- 2015, Rich Enterprises, Inc. graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Initiative. Melissa Landis participated in intensive entrepreneurial and business growth training at Babson College.
- Honored by the State of Kansas - Rich Enterprises, Inc. received the "Award of Merit" from the Kansas Department of Commerce in 2010.
- Rich Enterprises, Inc. was honored by the Kansas Department of Commerce as the 2007 Women Owned Service Business of the Year.
- 2004, Rich Enterprises, Inc. was certified as a Woman Owned Business. Rich Enterprises has also been re-certified every two years thereafter.
- In 1999, Rich Enterprises, Inc. was founded by Melissa Rich-Landis.
Our Founder and C.E.O.
Melissa Rich-Landis, President, brought to the company experience in business management, sales, and marketing. She has successfully managed several nationwide teams of up to 45 sales representatives within a variety of industries. To date, she has managed a range of commercial inside sales accounts including hvac, refrigeration, energy, telecommunications, marketing, management consulting, and many others. In addition, she also holds a Bachelors degree in accounting and has also been active in several business associations. In 2008, Melissa also obtained her CeM (Certification in eMarketing).
The Rich Enterprises sales team is anxious to provide information about products, pricing, and answer your questions. Rich Enterprises, Inc. is responsible for a wide range of sales outsourcing services and looks forward to helping you.
We hope that you will contact us to learn more.