Our lead generation services can be adapted for a wide range of industries including:
- Commercial accounts such as marketing, consulting, training, safety, etc.
- Industrial accounts such as energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, production, etc.
- Mechanical companies that specialize in facility management services including hvac, refrigeration, janitorial, etc.
- Companies from both the US and Canada.
When you begin a program of this nature, market segmentation is very important. Segmenting your prospects into groups with commonalities allows us to present a message that is most effective with the market segment.
Regardless of your industry, a consistent system for generating leads and processing leads is essential to sales and business growth. Lead generation campaigns begin with a strategic plan that outlines program goals, scripting, target market, and methods for converting leads to sales. Qualifying and probing questions will ensure that you have viable sales leads. A lead generation program must be measurable based upon the following:
- How many new sales do you need to generate?
- How many leads do you need during a week or month to achieve your sales goals?
- How many telemarketing calls are necessary to obtain that number of leads?
- Is your team ready to convert leads to sales? Do they have the training and the tools to convert leads to clients?
- Do you have a process for allocating leads amongst sales reps?
- Can you measure the conversion rates of all leads and use that information to compare lead sources and their related cost effectiveness?
- Can you measure the conversation rates for each sales rep, so that you can take corrective action?